Pages

Saturday 21 January 2012

Does anyone know of a Tubonique Drag Axle for sale?

Jody Morgenstunde@activist.com wants one


He writes that he is going to remanufacture them, and needs original parts to make engineering drawings, molds, and models from...

I have been able to find technical info on the thrust engines, micro-turbines, even working units of those for sale, but have had no luck on obtaining anything to do with the drag axles which are the real power houses.

Yes, if you would not mind, I would appreicate it if you could post that I am looking for turbonique items.

I do buy other parts as well, because I intend re-manufacture turbonique items and existing parts are alot easier to make molds from.


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP