Pages

Thursday 17 May 2012

Proud new owners of Harleys, photos taken in the 40's or 50's I think, found by Bill who looks for cool old photos in color slides

If anyone knows what years these are, please help me out, email me at jbohjkl@yahoo.com or use the comment function.

If anyone knows of a good Harley visual ID guide to the bikes or the tank transfers / emblems / badges please send me a link or the photo or what ever. It seems like someone online must have posted a poster, page from a parts guide, or someting.
h

if I make this last one out correctly, it's a 1936-1939 because of the tank transfer (water transfer used to be a sticker type) 

the following are the only things I could find quickly, and they don't seem to be big enough to be useful
 the above is one page from the 1930-1941 spare parts book for Harley's that I posted a couple years ago http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2009/02/1930-1941-harley-spare-parts-factory.html

this last poster is available to purchase from All Poster, and so they won;t post a big image online

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP