Pages

Sunday 5 February 2012

Cool stuff I found among the rat rods at the 2012 Grand National Roadster Show

 the above is the coolest thing I found among the rat rods. Everything else was a distant second. Compliments and congrats to whoever did this!



 and down between the cool seats is
 Rat Rod magazine

 Way cool Kultured virgin Mary



















Bitchin door handle
 it's rare to see a car with this minimal a windscreen
 but it had this cool Stewart Warner tach in the below photo

 great old Buick, and everytime I look inside this model, I notice the mirror reflected speedometer, which might be the only car I've ever seen with one, and I don't think I ever noticed the cool gear selector indicator before




 1928 Essex with a 1957 392 hemi. Gotta be the only one


 great turn indicators


 awesome ashtrays

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP