Pages

Wednesday 16 March 2011

The push button gear selector switch aka "typewriter transmission", inspired by Mayane





Above 1958 Plymouth Fury


the above is a Mercury... odd and cool



the slight difference between the above and the below is that the gears are labeled on the dash in the above, but on the buttons in the below, catrasting the parking lever is labeling beside in the below photo 



Notice that the Reverse would be lit up in red at night. And lastly, the Edsel as an honorable mention because it's not a Mopar like all the rest
Lincolncadillac says "Second from the bottom (ocer the Edsel is a Mercury 1957)" if you can translate that, let me know what the hell he's talking about.
The bottom photo is an Edsel, I photographed it myself, and could link to the entire gallery if it were necessary. I don't mind being corrected when I'm wrong, but this isn't one of those times I have more, but finding them in the last 7000 posts will take time

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP