Pages

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Pedal cars painted in panel paint lowrider style


Mother with 2 wrote in a comment "is the pink-ish red car is for sale? if so, how much including shipping to Alabama? Thanks."  Mother with 2, I don't know, I took the photo 2 years ago, I don't check about selling or shipping costs. I just take the pictures of things I like, and share them. If you want a similar pedal car, the paint will cost a lot, its extremely high quality, and you should buy from ebay, or online stores and they will tell you the costs before a similar paint job, that is between you and the best local painter you can find

If you ask questions, leave your email address. No one can respond telepathically!



0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP